[AMPS] Transformers

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Transformers
From: jono@enteract.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 99 14:00:27 -0600
>>........ Again, more anal rententive blather.
>>
>?  -  ad hominem - adj.
>Appealing to personal considerations rather than to logic or reason:
>Debaters should avoid ad hominem arguments that question their opponents'
>motives. .  (American Heritage dictionary)

I'd hadly say that Dan uses ad hominem attacks.  He didn't attack any specific
person here and I don't recall him ever getting nasty with anyone - at least
not in public.

Yes, I get tired of his salesmanship but can you blame him?  It's his living
for cripe's sake.  But at least he is not full of venom like some of the folk
here are.  Everybody gangs up on Dan and Henry.  He does his best to withstand
it.  IMHO, it takes all types.

73,

Jon
KE9NA