[AMPS] 2 tone intermod test

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 2 tone intermod test
From: RichyRusso@aol.com (RichyRusso@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 16:50:56 EST
In a message dated 11/24/99 8:44:57 PM !!!First Boot!!!, hbrown@voicenet.com
writes:

<<
 John,

 I have not been paying much attention to this discussion but I did have this
thought about generating and measurment of two tone using a computer with a
sound card.

 There are a lot of people using sound cards these days. They seem to be
doing marvelous things with them. >>

In a message dated 11/24/99 8:44:57 PM !!!First Boot!!!, hbrown@voicenet.com