[AMPS] apology

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] apology
From: rfamps@ic24.net (Steve Thompson)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:41:40 -0800
Rich wrote
>A steady diet of technical stuff is as dry as Saturday's toast.  A bit of
>tooth and nail, knock-down / drag-out personal feculence can help to
>relieve technical boredom .

Indeed, although I can be a boring old stiff except when I'm propping up a
bar :-)

>Like Terry says, there's always the Delete
>key.

Of course, but I don't want to automatically dump messages on the basis of
author or topic, because that would sometimes lose useful technical content;
I end up having to read all the messages to decide if I want to read
them....

To put it in terms topical in the US at the moment, let me plead for
positive, rather than negative campaigning.

Steve