SV: [AMPS] apology

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: SV: [AMPS] apology
From: sm5ki@algonet.se (sm5ki)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 11:58:17 +0000
Good idea.

 Want to read about my very interesting 57 years as a ham ? Want to know
all my quarrels with authorities and other ego tripped hams? My memories are
almost ready for publication now. Only some 50 pages and very interesting
too. I mean, if  Rich has the democratic right to publish his personal
problems in the past on this net, then everybody else, including me, has the
same democratic right to do the same?

So, fellows, sharpen your pens and lets here something about YOUR very
interesting ham life.

But be careful: " It is better that people think that you are crazy than
open your mouth and confirm it..................."!

Prosit de Hans SM5KI