[AMPS] ssr's in qro amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ssr's in qro amps
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 15:01:31 -0400
I have found SSRs to be ultimately reliable, particularly in the presence of
strong 100KW FM and 50KW AM broadcast field intensities where I had
installed countless SSRs as a solid-state relay replacement for the purpose
of controlling studio "On-Air" end-of-music, and other studio indicator
lights.

-Paul, W9AC