[AMPS] Tuned Input

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Tuned Input
From: Wt8r@aol.com (Wt8r@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 08:47:04 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/00 8:33:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ka4u@vnet.net
writes:

>  I have recentley become intrested in trying  to building a
>  HF amp using the russian gs-35b.  I have been told that the tube
>  charistics are similar to the  3cx1500 (8877).     Based on the Arrl
>  hand book  (76) construction artical the 8877 is quoted as having a
>  chatode impedence fo 54 ohns.  I have not seen any Information on the
>  GS-35b  that flatley states the chathode  impedence  for this tube is
>  X.   I have looked through the handbook  to see if I could find a
>  formula to calculate  the input impedence based on  bias  operating
>  point or something similar to the formulas used to estimate the  plate
>  load  resistance.
Please see below: Tony has the data.

Subj:    [ForSale-Swap] Complete Data Sheet On The Russian Tubes !
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Date:   01/16/2000 11:33:22 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:   tony@uch.net (UT7CT --> Anton Koval)
Sender: owner-forsale-swap@qth.net
To: forsale-swap@qth.net

        Folks,

    It took me a lot of time to compile the Complete Data Sheet On The Most
Popular Russian Tubes. The data can be found on my site at
http://www.qsl.net/ut7ct  (PA Tubes). The featured tubes are:
    G series: G-811
    GI series: GI-6B, GI-7B (70BT)
    GS series: GS-23B (4CX1600), GS-31B, GS-35B (8877 ?), GS-36B (4CX400A)
    GU series: GU-34B, GU-43B (4CX1000A), GU-74B (4CX800A), GU-78B, GU-84B,
GU-91B.
    The information includes the complete mechanical and electrical data on
those tubes as well as graphic charts.
    Please, do not forget that the mentioned tubes are available from me at
a very competitve price.

    Regards, Anton Koval, UT7CT

Dave, WT8R