[AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Blown TL922A... What to do?
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 19:21:53 -0400
> I find the financial motive to be particularly interesting.  Something
> tells me one could make more money with a neighborhood paper route than
> filling the "high-demand, highly lucrative" market of selling VHF
> suppressors.   I don't see a NASDAQ IPO happening anytime in Rich's near
> or distant future.

Wealth is a combination of things. The bottom line is often a
search for power or status above the crowds.

In some cases, being in control is enough. Some people want the
gold, some the attention.

Neither you or I know what motivates anyone else. Most people
don't know what motivates anyone else.

Rich, however, is the exception. He knows what motivates
everyone and everything.

73, Tom W8JI
w8ji@contesting.com