[AMPS] 3CX3000A7

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 3CX3000A7
From: superiorwavelength@prodigy.net (G SEVEN)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:07:34 -0800
A question was ask on how I determined the value of the resistor to use.
 I took the tube manufacture data sheet used the resonant load impedance
and driving impedance values.  Simply took that value in a carbon
composition
resistor and attached them to the circuit in there prospective location,
I gave the MFJ what it wanted to see in order to achieve a resonant circuit.
I hope that made sense.

Chris