[Amps] Help ! Hard Fault 99

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Help ! Hard Fault 99
From: nwtcc at earthlink.net (James C. Hall, MD)
Date: Sun Feb 2 23:18:10 2003
Thanks John for your very good information.  I indeed missed the part
about the fault 99 and the 6 tries, your out deal.  But I did read the
rest of the manual.  Checking the AC main prior to hookup, I measured
230 volts +/- 5 volts.  I left the tap at 240 volts.  Was this an error
?  Should I have moved the tap to 220 volts ???  After resetting the
microprocessor, I tried again, this time looking directly at the
segment lights and with the terminal on.  It again failed and shut off
immediately - no indication on the segment lights was given and the
terminal program returned no useful information.

I, like you, think I might have erred on the tap setting.  I will
re-evaluate and discuss with Glenn tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Jamie  WB4YDL