[Amps] 1500w Solid State

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 1500w Solid State
From: Philstheboss at thebbc.fslife.co.uk (Philip de Cadenet)
Date: Sun Mar 16 06:38:59 2003
Dan said:

Ok - so why don't we take a page out of the software world, and
collaborate to design a high quality 1500 watt key down solid state HF
amplifier?

I'd build one if a couple of capable hams (which definition sadly
excluses me) would would design it...

             ***dan, K6IF

and I'd be happy to contribute to the cost of the FET's Dan.

I have just purchased 25 Fairchild FQA11N90's which I think Steve
Coultier has mention are his best to date and are in the new AM Class-E
TX / Class-H Modulator design he and others are producing.

Not sure how high in frequency they work though.
--
Philip de Cadenet G4ZOW
Transmitters 'R' Us