[Amps] tx tube tester

To: wlfuqu00@uky.edu
Subject: [Amps] tx tube tester
From: "John T. M. Lyles" <jtml@lanl.gov>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 07:23:06 -0600
Bill
Fantastic! I always wondered when there would be a plug and play tube tester for larger power tubes with pins.

Who makes the 701A? Hadn't heard of it.
John
K5PRO

        I need a data sheet on a 701A tetrode  pulse hard modulator tube. I am
playing with my transmitting  tube tester and need the filament voltage and
current specs and a set of characteristic curves for the tube to test one
of these. I have a 715C tube and should be able to check it.
Last night I tested some 4-1000A, 4-250, 4-125, 304TL, 4CX250B, 8072, 6146
tubes. Presently, I can't test high mu triodes but working on that. Now I
have to make adapters for other tubes such as the larger 4CX and 5CX tubes
along with 813,4E27 and PL172.  I should have it ready this year for Dayton.

73
Bill wa4lav