Re: [Amps] 10dB and propagation

To: "David G4FTC" <g4ftc@hotmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 10dB and propagation
From: "kenw2dtc" <kenw2dtc@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:14:30 -0500
G4FTC worte:

"HAARP was orginally conceived to generate ELF signals - if I recall correctly for communications with
submarines while submerged."

"and it only requires a relatively small amount of power (but in the MW range) to effectively modulate the electrojet."

*******So it's the modulation of the electrojet that allows the military to communicate with submarines while submerged?

73,

Ken W2DTC

----- Original Message ----- From: "David G4FTC" <g4ftc@hotmail.com>