Re: [Amps] Alpha 77Dx -Adding Grounded Grid Filament Choke

To: <TexasRF@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 77Dx -Adding Grounded Grid Filament Choke
From: "Paul Hewitt" <wd7s@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 08:41:53 -0800
Hi Gerald
Eimac recommends the Siemens B1-C145 for the 3CPX5000.  I believe Phil, K5PC,
has looked for this and found it obsolete, not sure what he crossed it to.
I'm using a Bourns 2035-09-B, (90v) for the lower drive amps and the 150 volt
gaps for the two tube amps.  Mouser stocks a wide selection of the Bourns
discharge tubes, Mouser#  652-2035-09-B, (90 volt 20KA.)  I believe I measured
the internal capacitance of these gaps at 1-2pf.

73, Paul

PAUL HEWITT
WD7S PRODUCTIONS
QRO HOMEBREW COMPONENTS