Re: [Amps] MLA-2500B Question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] MLA-2500B Question
From: Tony King - W4ZT <amps@w4zt.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:57:16 -0500
I find that interesting also. There appear to be three distinct camps:
1) Use no tuned input and use the radio output circuit (tuner on some
solid state rigs) to make the match, 2) Use a tuned input circuit
because you need the flywheel and reduce IMD, and 3) The rest of us that
are confused because such knowledgeable people have such diverse opinions.

I'm in group 3 but from what I read I am leaning toward being in group
2. I hope that we will get good discussion about this topic because it
goes beyond the simple "match it".  I assume you've read the discussion
topics at Rich Measures' site and others.

73, Tony
W4ZT