Re: [Amps] MLA-2500B Question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] MLA-2500B Question
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:42:04 -0500
Gary,

That's the whole point. An amateur amp ought to be designed so it gets maximum
power transfer too! It's kinda bad that the 11 meter guys did it and a lot of
amateur amp manufacturers were too tight to do it. One thing, this cant be said
about Heathkit, they did add them and a very few others.

Best,

Wil