Re: [Amps] Even more power solid-state amp's

To: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <k4ik@subich.com>, <craxd1@ezwv.com>,<amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Even more power solid-state amp's
From: "Dr. William J. Schmidt, II" <bill@wjschmidt.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:16:05 -0600
<<In addition, the solid state amplifiers can be replaced without any need
to go off the air. >>

A major plus when broadcasting time can command hundreds of thousands of
dollars per minute.

Some amps even have fail over modes and spare cards just for that purpose...
no loss of output.

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

Email: bill@wjschmidt.com
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com

"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee; that
will do them in."  -- Bradley's Bromide