Re: [Amps] No more HP/Agilent manuals on BAMA

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] No more HP/Agilent manuals on BAMA
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:44:09 -0400
Gary,

In that case, I wouldn't put it past it that one of those manual websites is
behind it. Those guys, for the prices they charge, remind me of a few used car
salesmen I know. The ones who wear the checkerd jackets, dont bathe, and chew
on a cigar! There office is generally in a small portable building, you know
they type. They give 0 for a used car and try to sell it for $$$$$$... That
makes me wonder who they know at Agilent to get an attorney to write a letter.
One would think there's more to running a large corporation than searching the
internet for folks who give away free, old, books! Now here, where I live, that
sounds like our small town police, who set at a stop light all day trying to
find some little something so they can write a ticket. It's funny that the town
may have 100-150 folks, but has 7 police! The reason I'm mentioning this is, in
my opinion, this is what is flat ruining America these days. If that is
captialism, I dont want any part of it. If they'd just f
 ind somebody like F.D.R. again for the Whitehouse, these lawyers would sull up
in a corner.

I'm done ranting, sorry for it. That just hit a nerve as the owner of BAMA has
really helped me in the past.

Best,

Will