Re: [Amps] No more HP/Agilent manuals on BAMA

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] No more HP/Agilent manuals on BAMA
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@ezwv.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:49:26 -0400
David,

I'd about bet, and can assure you, that the profits are all funneled into the
same few pockets. These companies who keep filing bankruptcies, and starting
new companies, or starting them to avoid tax law, etc. all do the same thing
for the few actual owners. The one who is the worst here I think is A.T. Massey
Coal, and was the very first one to sue where they got out of paying medical
benefits for retired union workers. That opened the flood gates for all the
others who now are getting out of all the benefits they signed for under legal
contracts. I'd about bet that if one nosed around, there was a similar reason
at Agilent-HP.

Best,

Will