Re: [Amps] Tetrodes

To: "Michael J. Tubby G8TIC" <mike.tubby@thorcom.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tetrodes
From: Dan K9ZF <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:43:35 -0500
Michael J. Tubby G8TIC wrote:

>I'm talking of 25+ years ago here... a UK design known as the "plumber's
>delight"
>which was basically a push-pull pair much like the W1SL except the anode
>design
>was in 2" copper tube....

That sounds interesting.  I'm familiar with the W1SL, is this
"variation" written up anywhere? If it's been published or on the web I
would like to see it.

I've been researching amp building for the last couple of years.  I plan
to build an HF amp or two start, but eventually I'm more interested in
weak signal VHF/UHF equipment.

73
Dan

--