Re: [Amps] Chassis construction question

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Chassis construction question
From: Will Matney <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 19:51:21 -0400
Gary,

Yea I have a full set of punches I use now. For smaller holes, I was trying to
find and easier way to create them. I found a set of TIN coated Forstner bits
on sale for $7.49 going from 1/4" to 1" with 3/8" shanks. They had new chassis
punch sets pretty cheap too, around $20 a set. I remembered reading about
someone using those Forstner bits I think in a book I have. If the work, it
might make quick work of hole making compared to using cone bits.

Best,

Will

Amateur Transformer & Supply
Power and RF transformers for amateur radio.