Re: [Amps] Chassis construction question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Chassis construction question
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 20:28:39 -0400
Carl,

I use the Greenlee chassis punches now. They have the "Slugbuster" brand that
splits the slug in half for easy removal. They are good. I'd like to have their
hydraulic driver but it's a little too expensive for my blood. That's when I
turn to an impact wrench : ) I think Mouser Electronics carries them now.

Best,

Will