Re: [Amps] Chassis construction question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Chassis construction question
From: JCoupejr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 01:12:05 EDT
Gary,

Keep your eyes open for a set of cutters called Rotabroach. My set  goes up
to 7/8" if my memory serves me correctly, but I believe you can get  larger
sizes. I got my set from Snap On, who may still carry them.

The Rotabroach is essentially a hole saw that cuts a hole using a  donut-like
broach operation. It leaves a very clean hole every time. I  learned about
the Rotabroach from helicopter mechanics who suggested I use them  when
drilling
panels for avionics. I use my 3/4 broach for drilling holes for  NMO mounts
in cars/trucks.

I have had my set now for over 15 years. They do not break or wear  out.

Take a look at the manufacturer's website:
_http://www.hougen.com/cutters/cutters_index.html_
(http://www.hougen.com/cutters/cutters_index.html)

Hope this helps...

John Coupe