Re: [Amps] AC wiring

To: kdutson@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Amps] AC wiring
From: HAROLD B MANDEL <ka1xo@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 10:36:37 -0400
The telephone world specifies 185% overhead for electric wiring.

It also specifies 0.25 VDC drop in a conductor under full load, but
that's for DC
Battery circuits.

The size of the circuit breaker should determine the conductor.

No one wants a thin wire heating up in a wall and the corresponding
circuit
breaker not kicking off when the wire is warm.

Hal
W4HBM

Harold Mandel
Const. Supt.