Re: [Amps] 87A vs. IC-PW1

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 87A vs. IC-PW1
From: jkearman@att.net (Jim Kearman)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 00:38:18 +0000
> I guess that then makes all SSB contesters lids?

You said it Gary, I didn't say it. But do we all need a refresher course in
Logic? Someone else opined that those who have "worked them all" must
axiomatically not be lids. Now this attempt to bring SSB into the discussion.
"QSK" should have been enough to limit the parameters of the discussion to
Morse Code operation.

In the midst of all this chaos, I wish to restate that _I_ have not called
anyone a lid. What I say in the privacy of my shack is between me and the
armadillos.

73,

Jim, KR1S
http://kr1s.kearman.com/