[Amps] RE : Paypal only

To: "'PA3DUV'" <pa3duv@planet.nl>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] RE : Paypal only
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:02:05 +0100
Hello Will,

Dick's teacher came from the south....From Belgium hi hi .
Whats in a name!!!! " PAYPAL "  write it down as " Pay pal ".
Just wonder if the call prefix " PA " as some meaning here, such as 2.Pa.yl
Dick, Jos originates from Limburg, left side of the MAAS.
No pun intended Dick.
Putting aside all joking, one should bear in mind PAYPAL is not HAM service,
it doesn't sell HAMSPIRIT, its just a ordinary moneymakers Institution.
There are smart, and less smart,  believers all over the world........N
No matter if they PAY there PAL in Dollars,Euros,Yens,Roubels, Lire or
whatsoever.
One can decide for himself wich category hi belongs to !

Jos on4kj