Re: [Amps] WLW 500 kW transmitter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] WLW 500 kW transmitter
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 02:09:31 +0200
I do agree,

At present I am in the process of refurbishing a russian military autotune
amp 1,5-26MHz with GU78b.
I just started with cleaning, but I already ha a look at the output network
and that contains two pancake coils as you described with a static shield in
between. So it must have worked like that in the past as well.
The coils are exactly the same and wound of 4x6mm square copper wire.

73
Peter