Re: [Amps] Henry 8K

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 8K
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:10:29 -0400
Darn:  Here on MD eastern shore your total grant request of $1.2 M would
not even buy the land much less construction.  Salt Marsh or beach would
be MUCH more than that.  Better increase your grant request to at least
$10 M,  .  I volunteer to be caretaker and chief observer in exchange
for permission to use the array 24 hours per week, times of my
choosing.  73 bob de w9ge