Re: [Amps] LK-500 Problem

To: edk0kl@centurytel.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] LK-500 Problem
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:41:48 EDT
In a message dated 5/29/2006 10:30:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edk0kl@centurytel.net writes:

Remember  this particular amp has 2 primaries in the transformers, 3 leads
(plus a  ground).

NO.....I don't think so......there are 4 wires.  DUAL primaries 2  wires each
primary, that's four.  ABCD  for 220 operation BC gets  connected together
and 220 is fed to A and D.

For 120 operation AC get connected together and BD get connected together
and 120 is fed to the junction of both connections.

There is NO ground that I know of on that transformer except for the metal
frame should be grounded.