[Amps] R. MEASURES PRAYERS ANSWERED

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] R. MEASURES PRAYERS ANSWERED
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 17:14:42 EDT
I was just recalling in my mind another wonderful Dayton Hamvention
experience.  As I recall all that happened and all that I saw I just
remembered this.

AMERITRON JUST ADDED A GLITCH RESISTOR IN THE HV LINE OF THEIR
AL-82.AL-1200,AL-1500. line of amps.  They are using a Glowbar  cartridge type
resistor
that "snaps" into place between 2 clips (like a  fuse).

When I saw this I immediately thought of Mr. Measures.  SOMEONE IS  LISTENING!

Still did not recall a parasitic choke though on the Al-1500  MAY BE  NEXT??