Re: [Amps] SB-220 Plate Tuning Capacitor

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220 Plate Tuning Capacitor
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 21:57:20 -0400
Bud,

You gave very good info by reposting the old article with the part numbers. An
OEP number is an Oren Elliott part number (OEP 26-164) which can be had by
contacting them. They can reproduce this part or recommend a stock replacement.
They will sell single parts.

http://www.orenelliottproducts.com/

Best,

Will