Re: [Amps] R. MEASURES PRAYERS ANSWERED

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] R. MEASURES PRAYERS ANSWERED
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 23:46:24 -0400
Gary,

I second that! It seems as if one makes a slight faux pas on here any more, one
gets admonished in a rather strong way. I've had it directed at myself several
times over harmless things. I have also seen others get by with almost murder
and nothing be said. I'm like you, I'm not taking up for Rich either, as he has
the ability to do that his self. It seems that any form of humor gets a frown
from like some of the things I've posted about just for a little levity over a
subject. To be honest, I'm almost afraid to post some things anymore. I thought
the amateur community was for one to help each other, not be so strict it
hampers conversation. That's just my point of view of course.

Best,

Will