Re: [Amps] QRO membership revoked

To: Tom W8JI <w8ji@w8ji.com>, Amps Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO membership revoked
From: Peter Chadwick <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:27:45 +0200 (CEST)
Tom said:
>I have a hollow gnawing feeling in my stomach, like I haven't eaten a good
meal for days.<
Maybe a good dose of QRO is needed. If good enough, it could be like the
difficulty with a good Italian dinner - 5 days later, you feel hungry!
73
Peter G3RZP

Message Received: Jul 17 2006, 03:45 PM
From: "Tom W8JI"
To: "Amps Amps"
Subject: [Amps] QRO membership revoked

I just spent four days of transmitting with less than 26
watts. This is the longest accumulated time I've spent since
1962 or 63 at such a disgusting power level. I have a hollow
gnawing feeling in my stomach, like I haven't eaten a good
meal for days.

73 Tom