Re: [Amps] QRO membership revoked

To: n3ji@yahoo.com, craxd1@verizon.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] QRO membership revoked
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:39:41 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/2006 2:18:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
n3ji@yahoo.com writes:

Worst of  all, if you don't expose your Amateur Radio License to regular
doses of RF,  it'll turn PINK.  You really don't want to be the guy to show up
with a  pink license.  The only prescription for PLS (Pink License Syndrome) is
 steady, consistent level of QRO RF  exposure...

:-P

OH MY GOD, I better tell my doctor, he has been trying to figure out what
that pink color my skin has been changing to.  He's run every test in the
book.
 Lou