[Amps] band decoders for 1.5kw low pass filters

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] band decoders for 1.5kw low pass filters
From: mike kendall <ke6cvh@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 08:16:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
     As I work on my 1.5kw filters, I have some different designs to go off of.
 I have sourced the capacitors. A gentleman in Portugal sent me his 7 pole
filter designs (thank you), there are the lesser amount of poles in the ARRL
amplifier classics, the tables in the west coast radio handbook as well.
Also, I ran accross a british QRP website that had complete tables for W3NQN
low pass filters.  The W3NQN LPF filters had been optimised for a total of 9
LPF's, each one just above each HF amateur band.
    Ok, now for a question.  After looking at Jay Terlewski's web site (Array
Solutions) where he sells the 2kw W3NQN band pass units and a switching
arrangment (500watts only) I wonder if the band decoder units he mentioned can
handle 9 filters or just 6 filters.  If anyone is familiar with what is out
there, please drop me an email.  I would like to be able to use a band decoder
between a ham rig and hopefully up to 9 filters if it allows or whatever the
standard number is. I will use my own switching arrangement/relay power supply
with alot of B1B vacuum relays I have coming on the way.
  73,
  Mike