Re: [Amps] band decoders for 1.5kw low pass filters

To: mike kendall <ke6cvh@yahoo.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] band decoders for 1.5kw low pass filters
From: PA3DUV <pa3duv@planet.nl>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 19:05:03 +0200
The W3NQN filters from Array can handle 200 watt SSB only, barely enough for
QRP. I use them for my multi TRX Winlink station, they perform very well.

The Microham banddecoder covers 11 bands. The unit outputs band data for
control of amplifiers, even when the radio doesn't output that data. Price
is Euro 226, dunno how much US Zloty that is now.

Cheers, Dick
PA3DUV