Re: [Amps] Spam from Members of this List ...

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Spam from Members of this List ...
From: Tony King - W4ZT <amps071806@w4zt.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 01:48:23 -0400
Hi John,

Hotmail used to be well known for releasing all their email addresses to
the wild. I don't know how they are today.  I have managed to keep quite
a few email addresses completely hidden from the world and I use them
every day. The key is that you nor anyone you send email to lets them
out. That is very difficult to do. I have made new email addresses for
ones I have had to delete MANY times on this list alone. The problem is
probably going to be ignored unless the entire contesting.com list
population gets up in arms about it. Doubt that is going to happen ;)

73, Tony W4ZT