Re: [Amps] Spam from Members of this List ...

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Spam from Members of this List ...
From: "Will Matney" <craxd1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:25:17 -0400
Mike,

I get these same multiple e-mails (posts) all the time, one from the list, one
from
the sender. Some discussed this a while back, but was not over the same subject.
I think it was over some being in HTML and some plain text. I don't ever
complain,
there's a delete key, and they never bother me in the least.

Sincerely,

Will