Re: [Amps] IMD

To: "Steve Katz" <stevek@jmr.com>, <Gudguyham@aol.com>,<sm2ekm@telia.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] IMD
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:00:14 -0400
I see absolutely no reason for 300-400 hp in a grocery getter. The average
driver is totally clueless how to use it anyway. Similar to the average ham
being cluless how to use an amp except get the needles to bounce AHAP.

My wife drives a 160 hp Volvo and I a 200  hp Ford. They both accelerate
more than well enough to not be a hazard. If I want real neck snapping HP I
drive one of my muscle cars or hot rods.

Carl
KM1H