Re: [Amps] IMD

To: la7sl@online.no, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] IMD
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:18:30 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/2007 2:01:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
la7sl@online.no writes:

Hi  friends !
I feel a little sorry that I ever contributed to this thread  (some time
ago...)
Let us read "the radio amateurs code" (ARRL)
It  says something about friendship in our ham-community.
We can not all agree  on all aspects of our hobby,- or our life..,
Difference of opinion drives  science,- but let us disagree in a friendly
way.
That will bring  progress !
73's LA7SL
I am stepping out of this thread :-)

They ALMOST beheaded Columbus because he said the earth was round instead  of
flat.  The "masses" were wrong.  Lou