Re: [Amps] 50 Ohm Loads

To: "Jim Tonne" <tonne@comcast.net>,"Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 50 Ohm Loads
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:40:24 -0500
What about the other  resistors? Immersed in oil they could handle some
power. The Heath Cantenna used a 50W element.

As mentioned earlier I was looking at single band applications at 1.8 and
3.8 MHz, please run your program at those frequencies.

I'll recheck my reading with that 100W unit, it is sealed so I cant see the
turns. The flat ones are clearly visible.

Carl
KM1H