Re: [Amps] Amplifier with Remote Capability

To: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>,"AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplifier with Remote Capability
From: "Roger" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 22:49:25 -0500
I think this is the third time it's been on there. Previously it had a BIN
of something like $3,200 or $3,400 and narry a nibble. This time he started
out much lower and will probably get more than the original BIN. I think
they are already higher than the previous initial bids. That's one rugged
but *expensive* tube. I believe the last one I saw had a price of $1200. I
was thinking a pair of them would go real nice in the monster out in the
shop, but then I saw the price of the tubes<:-))

73

Roger (K8RI)