Re: [Amps] Are there more Tranformer suppliers out there

To: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, <amps@contesting.com>>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Are there more Tranformer suppliers out there
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 07:18:24 -0800
If he did, at least we have someone to be the few parts we need from time to
time.
People may carp about MFJ, but he does make stuff for  a very limited
audience that is traditionally known for its being stingy.
would like to point out those that moaned abut "no more Hy-Gain" then  those
same ones moaned when they discovered MFJ purchased up the name, designs and
all other associated stuff.
Point here is there are some that never see the glass as half full, only
half empty.
Just my .02.9 here.
73's,
Gary...wa6fgi