Re: [Amps] YC-156 grid ring

To: "Phil Clements" <philc@texascellnet.com>,<andy@gd0tep.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] YC-156 grid ring
From: Norman Hockler <sanorm@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 16:22:05 -0400
Hi Phil,

No boo boo !!!  Dick Hanson and others have made square mounting
plates with a cut out in the middle to fit the top of the ceramic
ring and a circle of air holes that are just inside the eimac
fiberglass chimney.  Dont know why you would make a separate mounting
plate cause you have to make the same holes if you mount it direct to
the chassis.

de Norm  N8NH

At 12:30 PM 4/3/2008, Phil Clements wrote: are just inside the eimac
fiberglass chimney.  Dont kanot why you would make a separate
mounting plat cause you have to make the same holes if you mount it
direct to the chassis.