Re: [Amps] 3CX3000A7 input impedance

To: Peter Voelpel <df3kv@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3CX3000A7 input impedance
From: "Dr. David Kirkby" <david.kirkby@onetel.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:04:02 +0100
Peter Voelpel wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I just went there.
> Everything is fine with your site, no password request or anything else
> unusual.
>
> 73
> Peter

Thank you very much for confirming there were no problems on
http://www.g8wrb.org/

I just installed a 15-day trial of ZoneAlarm pro on a PC I have here
running XP pro. That can't find any problems, Note that is the full
version of ZoneAlarm, so it is not just a firewall which would not
detect an attempt to get passwords.

An email from G4DCV confirms he gets no problems with ZoneAlarm. After
posting a request to the uk.net.web.authoring newsgroup, someone
reported no problems on either Windows 2000 or XP pro with ZoneAlarm.

So now we have

* No problems on XP pro with Zonealarm (3 people)
* No problems with Windows 2000 (1 person)
* No problems with Solaris 10 on x86 hardware (one person, i.e. me)
* No problems with Solaris 10 on SPARC hardware (one person, i.e. me)

Obviously my Solaris machines have no form of anti-virus software (there
are no known viruses for Solaris).

So I think it is safe to fetch data from http://www.g8wrb.org/

Perhaps Carl (KM1H) should check over his machine carefully.

Note, there are two versions of the 3CX3000A7 data sheet on my site -
one from Eimac, the other Svetlana

http://www.g8wrb.org/data/Eimac/3CX3000A7.pdf
http://www.g8wrb.org/data/Svetlana/pdf/3CX3000A7.pdf