Re: [Amps] SB-220 troubles

To: amps@hidden-valley.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220 troubles
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:12:18 -0500
What about the next person who own this amp?  You kick the bucket, and
your wife or someone else decides they have no use for your ham gear
and opt to sell it "as is".  Personally, I would inspect any new
purchases for such surprises, but thats just me.  What about someone
else who does not realize he is taking his life into his own hands
through your actions.  Remember - you may not be around to offer such
advice as "Oh yaa - be careful as I have bypassed a safety device..."

Something to consider...

Tom - VE3CX