Re: [Amps] power plug for AM-6154/6155

To: <n1miw@cox.net>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] power plug for AM-6154/6155
From: "Mike Clarson" <mclarson@rcc.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:03:01 -0400
Larry: I spent quite a bit of time looking at various connector data and
could not figure out the precise one. I narrowed it down to 2 or 3. I took
some photos and went to my local electrical supply house. He looked, and
said it is a NEMA ML-3 (15 AMP 125/250 Volt). He had one in stock. It fits
fine, works fine. --Mike, WV2ZOW