Re: [Amps] I need transfer switch information

To: <Gudguyham@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] I need transfer switch information
From: "ken" <kenw2dtc@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:42:34 -0400
Good point.  I could tie the main and generator neutrals together and just
switch the hots.

I have a Portable, pull-start, Honda generator and fortunately we have only
lost power for less than 2 hours in the 9 years we have been living at our
current home.

Thanks to you, now I only need a DPDT, which is probably easier to find.

Many thanks,

Ken W2DTC