Re: [Amps] I need transfer switch information

Subject: Re: [Amps] I need transfer switch information
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 04:37:01 -0400
But what's with the 3PDT switch?  I simply ganged two main circuit
breakers and fed the inputs to the outputs. That's the same way the
commercial one was built I looked at.  I basically switch the whole house.
I switch both sides of the 220. the ground and neutral normally tie to
the same spot in the service box and that is the only place they tie
together. Otherwise ground faults wouldn't work.