Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs

To: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TL922 Power Plugs
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:36:01 -0500
Im running 480V to the shop out back thru a pair of step up/step-down 10kva
transformers. This uses a 3 wire run and has been in place for 20 years to
run machine tools, compressor, welder, etc.

Is it correct to have a ground rod at the shop end with the neutral
grounded?  If the building is metal should it also be grounded?

This is getting confusing.

Carl
KM1H