Re: [Amps] Russian Power Tubes

To: dezrat1242@yahoo.com, amps fourm <amps@contesting.com>, RICHARD GEORGE <k6kwq@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Russian Power Tubes
From: DAVE WHITE <mausoptik@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:16:51 +0000 (GMT)
A lot of people here in Europe have built amps with the GS35B and I hear
reports of reliable operation with 4kv on the anode.

As Richard alludes, we're experimenters and if things go *BANG* occasionally
it's no big deal, especially with $100 Russian tubes.  I might find that the
cost/benefit works out differently with a $1000 Eimac tube, though....

cheers

Dave G0OIL